Sunday, December 15, 2013

Boom or Bust Scenario in Next Few Games

Now this game is a pivotal game.  After losing to the Jazz, the Nuggets are in a precarious position.  Other teams are hunting for wins just like us, and they recognize and opportunity to exploit teams in transition, just like us.  I'm not sure what the (bleep) is going on with Kenneth Faried, but he is turning into a headcase.  He is hardly doing anything well...consistently, and when he does it seems to be out of spite.

He is a young player, so that can happen when you are breaking a manimal, but I may have to suggest a solution in my next post.

Nonetheless, the Nuggets are exposed.  Beat them on the glass and they will fall.  The starters are the least likely to go hard on the glass, especially Lawson and Foye, and other teams can get extra possessions with tip outs due to lazy guard play.  I trust my coach so I expect some major lineup changes either to start the game, or very quickly into the game.

If the Nuggets don't win, and win with smarts, OKC, Phoenix and the Clippers will ride our errors into a slide.  If we can start and end well, we might get the confidence to get back on a streak.  I don't really see us having a give and take on these games.  They will be boom or bust.


No comments:

Post a Comment