Sunday, November 17, 2013

President Limbaugh Declares: I HOPE OBAMA FAILS?



RUSH: There are smart people on our side of the aisle who have known as early as I did who this guy was and who should have been saying "I hope this guy fails" right along with me. There should have been opposition to this guy all along.

If I didn't follow this stuff so closely I would not be bothering you with my opinions. I love and hate the media at the same time. Only in America can you denegrate the office of the President in a way that would have you executed for treason in most countries in our world.

I can imagine that somewhere in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, U.S.A., when Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, born January 12, 1951, grew to imagine his future, he first imagined himself as President of the United States of America. I know this because I too used to dream of being the President..........and then I heard how bad they spoke about Jimmy Carter. I watched as a young child as the media systematically destroyed the guy I looked up to for his NOBEL prize and the Camp David legacy. To this day they demean a truly great American and my favorite President of all time. As my Carter anger subsided, I found myself eerily aware that the media who controls the presentation and thus the representation of all news is perhaps much more powerful than the President that I longed to emulate.

Unfortunately, Rush beat me to that notion. Back in he early 50's (1951 to be exact), seeded in the humid morning dew of Cape Girardeau, Missouri was the same mystical notion that I thought was my own childhood brilliance. Rush Hudson III discovered that he could take over the world from the meager confines of a simple office building. He did not realize the logistics of course, but President Rush Hudson III would grow to reside over the EIB (Excellence In Broadcasting)kingdom that is the sole licensed distributor of the most powerful elixir known to man. So powerful is this elixir that it could not be bottled or sold and has generated the most significant movement in American politics, the conservative/ Tea Party/ Libertarian/right wing civil war.

I realize that I am offering a glorious build up, but you must realize how badly I wished I could be President when I was young and how sad I grew as I aged and realized that black people can't win Presidential elections anyway. In some ways I sort of settled on the dream of running my own media outlet because I could see that slimy politicians seemed to have slimy media outlets to support their biddings. Rush Limbaugh is the embodiment of shunning corporate slime and garnering world changing power without subscribing to any mandate or party influence. He is....simply stated.....my mentor.

I'm not sure what GOD places in us that makes us strive to be the captain of the team, the President of the class, the editor of the paper or the head of the household (and not just the man of the family). I do know that GOD called the house of Levi for a purpose and blessed his lineage with the necessary gifts for the call. All other answers are HIS. Rush Hudson III was created for a purpose and gifted for the call. In representing the right wing of politics, Rush bears the role of their righteous mouthpiece

Yet, righteous indignation is a kool-aid that causes ones eyes to look down the bridge of the nose. Even Christian liberals suffer from this problem, but within the realm of conservative Christian's, the kool-aid is getting distilled like southern moonshine. In fact, they started to call it Tea because kool-aid is such a cheap drink of the commoner.

When Rush Hudson III got wind of this new drink, he (not a religious zealot) moved to insure that he would maintain and even grow his place within the conservative hierarchy. In a brilliant move of foresight and sacrifice, Rush Hudson III gave up his last name to the production line of his own EIB network and started creating Limbaugh Tea, the most desirable flavor of conservative drink around.

As a result of Limbaugh Tea, Rush is now the undisputed leader of the conservative party and a figure who no potential candidate for any conservative office dare challenge if they hope to win. As a result of Limbaugh Tea, mass numbers of former Republican's by label have rushed to develop new labels (libertarian, moderate, Am. Constitution, etc) in fear of being isolated into such a far right corner that only offers electibility in states and communities where conservative masses have migrated to.

If you look at a modern electoral map it is a scary feeling because you see a picture of a massive exodus away from urban regions or states with strong urban populations. When too many coloreds move into Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Parker, or Castle Rock, Colorado (aka. the suburbs) then conservatives ran to Montana or the Dakota's to get that less integrated prairie lifestyle. Scared city dwellers who are spooked by the massive red on our electoral map need not worry because only wealthy conservatives have the access to the exodus. The rest of them are stuck living next door to your liberal #$$ and are bitter at how terribly useless it is to even go to the polls on most elections (see voter suppression). Limbaugh Tea has given Rush Hudson III power over all that red area you see on the electoral map; a power greater than any politician. Show me a conservative who dares challenge the treason talk of Rush Hudson III and I will show you a former office holder or one waiting to become a former office holder.

If you are curious as to what the conservative agenda truly is given their odd behavior over an overloaded website (a website that they now call ObamaCare), then you need to check with the President. No, not Obama. His ego is much greater than that of myself or Rush Hudson III to settle for being a President. Ask Rush or any bitter conservative. Obama is now Monarch of America and we are all simple subjects. Our President and most influential figure is none other than President Rush Hudson III. President Rush and his ground troops, the Limbaugh Tea party will hold this nation hostage again and again until we all succumb to his bidding, because he has no term limitation.

So what is the EIB mission? Its the same one that Mitch McConnell and others have stated from the bitter morning that they had to read of Obama's first victory in the morning newspaper. Rush HOPE's OBAMA FAILS.  More importantly, he will work to make this happen.

Republicans pretend to be at war with liberalism, but liberalism is a necessary evil that contributes to their fundraising efforts. What would conservatives do if not point out the folly of liberal policy?  We've already decided that trickle down is an unproven theory.

What exactly does the failure of any of our Presidents look like. Is not our success and their failure connected? Even the liberals who feared wasted lives in Iraq did not wish for President Bush to fail, they simply asked what does victory look like. What does failure look like? Dead soldiers? Sick babies and forgotten elderly? School closures and kids that fall further behind the world? What does failure look like? Is it as simple as an asterisk in a history book (do we have history books anymore) or do you want to imprison the President for daring to take on the health concerns of this nation? In the war against liberalism, what should be the punishment for enacting RomneyCare 2.0, and should Mitt and Barack sit in the same cell for a while?

My head hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment