Friday, November 15, 2013

NSA Phone Records Debate Ignites Government Conspiracy Theories

BeforeItsNews.com
Personally I am sick of everyone referring to the government like someone other than our friends and family who work there.

Maybe we regular people need to let those who think the government is run by the Mafia, hash it out with the Illuminati theorist, who can have a winner take all war with the Free Masoners.  Once we finish discovering who is our government I will call my school friend Dennes and ask him who he pledged an allegiance to when he joined the FBI.  Or my ex-coworker who works for the CIA now.  I loaned her some lunch money a few times so I'm sure she will spill the beans.

The sad part of this NSA record keeping debate is that we already have a widespread belief out there that the Free Illuminafia (I like that) is running things.  The fact that no improper use of these records has happened seems to be the small print on this story.  What many people are not getting about these phone records is that they exist.  If we don't grab these records as a collective action of everyone's best interest, then they stay in the hands of the companies who collect them, and vulnerable to............... whatever.

I am starting to think that people who like to complain and are reticent to get in the middle of this government (you and me and our friends and families who vote and elect representatives to vote for us) thing, are also the same people who are quick to believe in the Free Illuminafia theories.

 It makes it easier to wash your hands of it all.








No comments:

Post a Comment