Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Square Biz Feedback (Michael Dunn Trial): This Was Murder.....and the trial will bear that out

I disagree.  (with my original post)


This is clearly an example of 

murder and I believe the trial will bear that

 out.  One thing that is clearly missing from

 the discussion is that statistically speaking, a

 person who legally owns a gun or a conceal

carry permit, is far less likely to commit a 

criminal act than any demographic.  



I am not saying crimes are not committed, 

but as a whole, they are the most law abiding 

of all citizens.  I don't know many "Stand 

your ground" supporters that are holding this 

guy up as a poster boy.  He, at least from the 

coverage, shot an un-armed person, who was 

not a threat to him.  



Zimmerman case is a bit different in that eye 

witness testimony, along  with other evidence 

showed Zimmerman was at least taking a 

beating.


No comments:

Post a Comment